fun

This afternoon was fun.. Went to CCAB to watch the B Div game.. Came down earlier to watch SNG game against Sengkang.. I thought it was only Meixian and Laura who were going to turn up.. Ended up, Pok and Rui turned up too! Slowly, more and more people coming down.. Laura, Meixian, Pok, Rui, Limin, Xinni, Fazilla, Ziya, Felissa and Weizhen were all there.. We had fun chatting while sitting on the side of the pitch.. Luckily we were not chased out by the umpires like the previous week where the SNG girls were asked to video the game from outside the pitch.. I guess I only paid attention to the first 15 minutes of the first game and the whole of the 2nd game.. During the first game, we were more on chatting than watching.. It was fun being with them.. I feel the chemistry among us.. I believe we bonded well though the seniors like Limin and Xinni weren't with us during last year Milo Cup but they could interact well with the rest too.. But so sad, Lam wasn't there.. I believe if she were there, it would be more fun..

After the game, went to eat ice-cream with Xinni, Fazilla, Meixian and Felissa.. Felissa and Laura gad to go home.. Now there's new name for Meixian and Fazilla.. Haha..

On the way home, saw Merlisa in the bus.. So long since I saw her.. Were close during primary school due to the prefect thing and we seldom meet when we were in secondary schools.. Only meet up whenever she came over to Northland for Netball..

I really had fun today..


she wrote on Monday, February 12, 2007 @ 9:17 PM