a great day..
Current time is 1234am and I'm still up, updating my damn blog.. Haha.. I've planned to shift everything to my blogspot or even to wordpress.. Will take some time before everything is done..
Anyway, I'll be leaving for KL in less than 4 hours time.. Will be going there with my family till Tuesday,, Most probably to meet my cousins on Sunday or Monday.. Can't wait to meet them.. I obviously don't have much time left to sleep but I guess it doesn't matter since I will be a long journey; which means, I have a long hours to sleep too! Yeah! Won't be bringing lots of things..
I have a great time today.. In the afternoon, went to meet Limin and Xinni as Xinni wanted to get her outfit for her CNY in Bugis.. Took quite some time as Xinni had a difficult time choosing her jeans.. Went back home after that for a short rest.. Met Limin again in the evening at Semb Bus Interchange to go to Angela's house.. Her house is really comfortable.. Like a chalet.. Haha.. We had dinner together and then played games.. I guess Sabri had the most fun playing Taboo.. Haha.. Had a great conversation about floorball and all.. Haha.. Having the guys like Yiru, Hafidz and Sabri is really great.. They are the key to laughter.. Haha.. Actually the plan was to play soccer at Semb Park at 2pm but ended up slacking in Angela's house.. Haha.. Though I only spent my time there for a couple of hours, I really enjoyed myself.. I guess we should have more outings and I really thing Motorola is a great team to hang around with.. Haha..
Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my beloved coach!
Anyway, I'll be leaving for KL in less than 4 hours time.. Will be going there with my family till Tuesday,, Most probably to meet my cousins on Sunday or Monday.. Can't wait to meet them.. I obviously don't have much time left to sleep but I guess it doesn't matter since I will be a long journey; which means, I have a long hours to sleep too! Yeah! Won't be bringing lots of things..
I have a great time today.. In the afternoon, went to meet Limin and Xinni as Xinni wanted to get her outfit for her CNY in Bugis.. Took quite some time as Xinni had a difficult time choosing her jeans.. Went back home after that for a short rest.. Met Limin again in the evening at Semb Bus Interchange to go to Angela's house.. Her house is really comfortable.. Like a chalet.. Haha.. We had dinner together and then played games.. I guess Sabri had the most fun playing Taboo.. Haha.. Had a great conversation about floorball and all.. Haha.. Having the guys like Yiru, Hafidz and Sabri is really great.. They are the key to laughter.. Haha.. Actually the plan was to play soccer at Semb Park at 2pm but ended up slacking in Angela's house.. Haha.. Though I only spent my time there for a couple of hours, I really enjoyed myself.. I guess we should have more outings and I really thing Motorola is a great team to hang around with.. Haha..
Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my beloved coach!
she wrote on Saturday, February 17, 2007 @ 3:34 PM