holiday trip to KL..
I'm sure this will be a long entry.. Haha..
Anyway, I'm BACK FROM KL! 4 days and 3 nights.. A great holiday trip that I won't forget..
Left home at 430am on Saturday morning.. Considering I had little sleep the night before since I got home from Angela's place late.. So, we travel straight to KL but dropped at Macap for breakfast.. Amazingly, I only slept for an hour throughout the 7 hours journey from home to my uncle's place in Sungai Besi.. Stayed there for the 2 nights.. The house isn't that bad.. I enjoy all my meals in the house and all my bathing time there.. I wish I could bathe all the time.. It was extremely nice to bathe though there isn't any heater.. We didn't use the pipe like some of us here in Singapore but we use the collected instead.. The water is damn cold.. Imagine bathing using the cold water as early as 6am.. Shioooook!
My first day there, we went to Suria KLCC in the afternoon and toured around KL for my dad to get familiar with the roads.. Haha.. Didn't shop much in KLCC since most of the shops were close due to CNY.. We only went into the book store to buy KL street directory and my younger sister's book.. My elder sis and I wanted to buy the Malay novel but the books written by Norhayati Berahim were all very expensive due to the good content.. So sad that we didn't buy the books.. If I have the money, I would buy every single Malay novel there.. All the books were really nice to read.. Went back home after that but went out at 1130pm to uptown.. Nice things there though some of them are not original.. Didn't buy anything there since I had nothing to buy.. Went to Titiwangsa after that to watch some small racing.. It was really interesting.. Each time the car drift, everyone around would go like "Woaaaaaah!" or "Ehhhhhhhhh".. Haha.. It was really interesting to watch the racing.. But as for normal, there's tonnes of Mat Remp-it there.. Bikes everywhere.. I even get scared to cross the road because you might not know that they might just come from nowhere and just speed through though the traffic says red.. The funny thing is, pedestrian don't cross when the traffic light says "walk".. You have to see from the traffic lights for the vehicles because they might just continue driving though it's red.. I ran through during crossing the road.. Haha.. Reached home almost 3am.. Once I lied on the bed, I fell asleep due to tiredness..
The next day, we didn't go out much except to go the National Zoological Centre.. Trust me, the zoo there is much bigger and better.. The animals there is more interesting to look at than those here which only sits at one corner.. They don't only have the land animals but they have the birds, fishes and many more.. Haha.. Sadly, it rain heavily for awhile' making us to stay under the shelter for awhile.. We didn't go out at night.. I couldn't even sleep early.. Watched the television till 1am.. Yet, I couldn't sleep.. It felt squeezy on the bed though the same people is sleeping on the same spot.. All of a sudden, I felt very hot and I could hardly breathe.. I gave up and sleep in the living room in the end for 3 hours..
Work up at 6am and packed our things.. Our 3rd night will be spending at Vistana Hotel.. When I heard about it, it reminds me about the Penang hockey trip back in 2003/4.. Met with my cousins on my dad's side to get to Genting.. I swear it's my first time entering Genting! Seriously, I had loaaaads of fun there till I've forgotten to take pics.. At most, there's only videos.. I tried all the games except for those "mickey mouse" games.. I enjoyed the most for the space shot, corkscrew and the flying coaster.. It was the 2nd time taking the space shot but this time round it was higher than the one I ride in Brunei.. Seriously, it was extremely fun riding the space shot.. When we were going downwards, our butts DIDN"T even get a single chance to touch the sit.. None will want to stretch their hands out cause if we did, it will feel like we're falling from the sky without anything to hold on.. Even having our hands gripping the safety belt tightly, it feels like flying.. It was extremely fun and no words could describe how I felt while I was going downwards.. As the corkscrew, during its 1st fall, it feels as if I was taking the space shot.. Haha.. There were a couple of times when there was a slight rain.. Making the place extremely cold with you unable to see anything due to the mist.. WE entered Genting at 12pm and left 8pm.. I really had a great time there..
Checked-in to the hotel at 1045pm and went for dinner.. At night, I had a very nice sleep.. It was nice to bathe after a long day..
The next morning, we left at 830am to go to the Eye Of Malaysia.. We took the cable car.. The one that goes in a circle.. I don't know what its name.. Haha.. But the ride was really scary during the first round.. It was high and we were at the lake.. I'm not too sure how tall it is but I know it's higher than where I am now (13th floor).. It's even higher than that space shot! Planned to have a horse ride but it just closed at 12pm while we reached there at 1230pm.. Missed my chance to have my 1st horse ride.. So sad.. Our way back wasn't that nice.. My uncle's van broke down.. As in it words but the tyre screws went lost.. 3 out of 5 screws were lost and have the tyres very lose.. Ended up the van to be tow to Tangkak for repairs.. It seems cool actually.. Having the van being tow while having 16 people in the van at the back.. Haha.. Got separated from there.. They went for the repair while we continue our way.. Dropped at Ayer Hitam for awhile then headed t JB and meet the rest again.. The traffic was really bad at the Johor Checkpoint.. Our car moves less than 5 steps every 5 minutes.. Haiz.. Reached home around 145am and went to bed right away..
Overall, it was a really nice holiday trip to KL.. It was full of excitement.. I got my every 1st trip to Genting and 1st trip in the cable car towards Genting itself.. Lots of fun though I missed my chance for my 1st horse ride..
Those who have not yet gone to Genting, have a chance to go and you'll know what I meant..
Anyway, I'm BACK FROM KL! 4 days and 3 nights.. A great holiday trip that I won't forget..
Left home at 430am on Saturday morning.. Considering I had little sleep the night before since I got home from Angela's place late.. So, we travel straight to KL but dropped at Macap for breakfast.. Amazingly, I only slept for an hour throughout the 7 hours journey from home to my uncle's place in Sungai Besi.. Stayed there for the 2 nights.. The house isn't that bad.. I enjoy all my meals in the house and all my bathing time there.. I wish I could bathe all the time.. It was extremely nice to bathe though there isn't any heater.. We didn't use the pipe like some of us here in Singapore but we use the collected instead.. The water is damn cold.. Imagine bathing using the cold water as early as 6am.. Shioooook!
My first day there, we went to Suria KLCC in the afternoon and toured around KL for my dad to get familiar with the roads.. Haha.. Didn't shop much in KLCC since most of the shops were close due to CNY.. We only went into the book store to buy KL street directory and my younger sister's book.. My elder sis and I wanted to buy the Malay novel but the books written by Norhayati Berahim were all very expensive due to the good content.. So sad that we didn't buy the books.. If I have the money, I would buy every single Malay novel there.. All the books were really nice to read.. Went back home after that but went out at 1130pm to uptown.. Nice things there though some of them are not original.. Didn't buy anything there since I had nothing to buy.. Went to Titiwangsa after that to watch some small racing.. It was really interesting.. Each time the car drift, everyone around would go like "Woaaaaaah!" or "Ehhhhhhhhh".. Haha.. It was really interesting to watch the racing.. But as for normal, there's tonnes of Mat Remp-it there.. Bikes everywhere.. I even get scared to cross the road because you might not know that they might just come from nowhere and just speed through though the traffic says red.. The funny thing is, pedestrian don't cross when the traffic light says "walk".. You have to see from the traffic lights for the vehicles because they might just continue driving though it's red.. I ran through during crossing the road.. Haha.. Reached home almost 3am.. Once I lied on the bed, I fell asleep due to tiredness..
The next day, we didn't go out much except to go the National Zoological Centre.. Trust me, the zoo there is much bigger and better.. The animals there is more interesting to look at than those here which only sits at one corner.. They don't only have the land animals but they have the birds, fishes and many more.. Haha.. Sadly, it rain heavily for awhile' making us to stay under the shelter for awhile.. We didn't go out at night.. I couldn't even sleep early.. Watched the television till 1am.. Yet, I couldn't sleep.. It felt squeezy on the bed though the same people is sleeping on the same spot.. All of a sudden, I felt very hot and I could hardly breathe.. I gave up and sleep in the living room in the end for 3 hours..
Work up at 6am and packed our things.. Our 3rd night will be spending at Vistana Hotel.. When I heard about it, it reminds me about the Penang hockey trip back in 2003/4.. Met with my cousins on my dad's side to get to Genting.. I swear it's my first time entering Genting! Seriously, I had loaaaads of fun there till I've forgotten to take pics.. At most, there's only videos.. I tried all the games except for those "mickey mouse" games.. I enjoyed the most for the space shot, corkscrew and the flying coaster.. It was the 2nd time taking the space shot but this time round it was higher than the one I ride in Brunei.. Seriously, it was extremely fun riding the space shot.. When we were going downwards, our butts DIDN"T even get a single chance to touch the sit.. None will want to stretch their hands out cause if we did, it will feel like we're falling from the sky without anything to hold on.. Even having our hands gripping the safety belt tightly, it feels like flying.. It was extremely fun and no words could describe how I felt while I was going downwards.. As the corkscrew, during its 1st fall, it feels as if I was taking the space shot.. Haha.. There were a couple of times when there was a slight rain.. Making the place extremely cold with you unable to see anything due to the mist.. WE entered Genting at 12pm and left 8pm.. I really had a great time there..
Checked-in to the hotel at 1045pm and went for dinner.. At night, I had a very nice sleep.. It was nice to bathe after a long day..
The next morning, we left at 830am to go to the Eye Of Malaysia.. We took the cable car.. The one that goes in a circle.. I don't know what its name.. Haha.. But the ride was really scary during the first round.. It was high and we were at the lake.. I'm not too sure how tall it is but I know it's higher than where I am now (13th floor).. It's even higher than that space shot! Planned to have a horse ride but it just closed at 12pm while we reached there at 1230pm.. Missed my chance to have my 1st horse ride.. So sad.. Our way back wasn't that nice.. My uncle's van broke down.. As in it words but the tyre screws went lost.. 3 out of 5 screws were lost and have the tyres very lose.. Ended up the van to be tow to Tangkak for repairs.. It seems cool actually.. Having the van being tow while having 16 people in the van at the back.. Haha.. Got separated from there.. They went for the repair while we continue our way.. Dropped at Ayer Hitam for awhile then headed t JB and meet the rest again.. The traffic was really bad at the Johor Checkpoint.. Our car moves less than 5 steps every 5 minutes.. Haiz.. Reached home around 145am and went to bed right away..
Overall, it was a really nice holiday trip to KL.. It was full of excitement.. I got my every 1st trip to Genting and 1st trip in the cable car towards Genting itself.. Lots of fun though I missed my chance for my 1st horse ride..
Those who have not yet gone to Genting, have a chance to go and you'll know what I meant..
she wrote on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 @ 11:46 AM