one thing down..
It seems like I've forgotten most of the birthdays in February.. The worse of all was yesterday.. I only had lectures and GP in school.. So, I wasn't really aware of the date.. Even till after my floorball training ends, I didn't think of anything about what date was it yesterday.. My mom msged asking what time will I reached home since they wanted to have dinner outside.. I was wondering why Monday instead of weekends.. Till I reached home, then I remembered it was 5th February when my sis and mom were talking about replying msges at midnight.. It was my MOM BIRTHDAY! I totally forget about it.. Ended up, only wishing her before leaving the house around 8+.. Anyway, HAPPY BIFDAE MOM!
We had dinner at Mad Jack.. This time round was at Jln Kayu outlet.. Ate the Grilled Chicken just like my dad.. My mom and sis ate the 5 stars fish and chips while my younger sis ate the spring chicken with chips.. It was delicious.. The fish and chips and grilled chicken are still the best.. Maybe can invite the girls to eat at the Bukit Timah outlet after game at CCAB since it's only a stop away..
Yesterday school training wasn't as amazing as before.. But fun was still there.. Played games which did not go well as I thought.. Before we did the cheer to end the training, I said some words which made the seniors when thinking about it.. It was expected.. Su, Shiping and Joan came to talk to me.. But the worse thing, they asked me while I was talking to Mr Ngasti.. I guess he knows what's happening.. After saying it to the team yesterday, I felt relieve for saying out whatever that is in my mind since the first week.. However, I somehow felt guilty.. They gave me those faces that made me feel really guilty..
To the YJ team, I'm really sorry if my decision was a drastic and very sudden.. One thing that all of you should know is that my decision has nothing to do with the team.. It's just the school system that never suits me since the start.. You gerls are very friendly and I really enjoy myself during training with all of you girls.. I believe if you were to be able to make it last year, you are able to do it again this year.. The team has many talented players who will make a difference to the team.. With the 'Blue Nike Shoe girl' (Zahirah), she can score when the team desperately needed a goal.. Shiping who plays so well that no one can beat her during defending.. There are many good players in the team like Joan, Sharon, Charlene and many more.. The newbies are even good.. Dora, Amelin, Lucy and even a good keeper like Izzah who has never played floorball and have only trained once; which was yesterday.. With an understanding captain, Su, I believe you girls can do it well.. So, good luck for the A div..
We had dinner at Mad Jack.. This time round was at Jln Kayu outlet.. Ate the Grilled Chicken just like my dad.. My mom and sis ate the 5 stars fish and chips while my younger sis ate the spring chicken with chips.. It was delicious.. The fish and chips and grilled chicken are still the best.. Maybe can invite the girls to eat at the Bukit Timah outlet after game at CCAB since it's only a stop away..
Yesterday school training wasn't as amazing as before.. But fun was still there.. Played games which did not go well as I thought.. Before we did the cheer to end the training, I said some words which made the seniors when thinking about it.. It was expected.. Su, Shiping and Joan came to talk to me.. But the worse thing, they asked me while I was talking to Mr Ngasti.. I guess he knows what's happening.. After saying it to the team yesterday, I felt relieve for saying out whatever that is in my mind since the first week.. However, I somehow felt guilty.. They gave me those faces that made me feel really guilty..
To the YJ team, I'm really sorry if my decision was a drastic and very sudden.. One thing that all of you should know is that my decision has nothing to do with the team.. It's just the school system that never suits me since the start.. You gerls are very friendly and I really enjoy myself during training with all of you girls.. I believe if you were to be able to make it last year, you are able to do it again this year.. The team has many talented players who will make a difference to the team.. With the 'Blue Nike Shoe girl' (Zahirah), she can score when the team desperately needed a goal.. Shiping who plays so well that no one can beat her during defending.. There are many good players in the team like Joan, Sharon, Charlene and many more.. The newbies are even good.. Dora, Amelin, Lucy and even a good keeper like Izzah who has never played floorball and have only trained once; which was yesterday.. With an understanding captain, Su, I believe you girls can do it well.. So, good luck for the A div..
she wrote on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @ 12:45 PM