nervous..

Few more hours before the O level results will be release yet I'm still here blogging.. I'm really feeling nervous.. I listen to music and did crossword puzzle to keep me busy so that I won't be worried.. Yet, it doesn't help at all.. I had a sleepless night.. I couldn't sleep.. Usually when I couldn't sleep, I would fall asleep once I on the air-con.. But it doesn't happen last night.. I lay down on the bed for 2 hours yet my eyes didn't want to close.. Amazingly, Atassha woke up at 515am to go to school today.. The JC1 students in her school still have to go to school today.. Though when Atassha was already getting ready to go to school, my eyes were still open.. I could freely msg her.. After msging her, only then I fell asleep but only for awhile.. Like only an hour.. Haha.. Hope this sleepless night that I had didn't mean anything serious about my results.. Praying..


she wrote on Friday, February 09, 2007 @ 12:01 PM