results
Results are out.. How did I fare? Not so good.. Seeing my results, isn't a good figure? Obviously not.. There are so many brighter students out there with better grades.. But I'm thankful to get such a figure.. Are my results really that bad? Not really.. I'm lucky compared to some others who didn't meet their own expectations.. Overall? It didn't meet my expectations..
Disappointed with my E Maths and POA results.. Was expecting A2 for Maths but I got B3.. I expected A1 for my POA but only got A2.. But I'm very happy with my Combined Humanities.. The result was unexpected.. It obviously exceeds my expectations.. Only hope for a B3 after doing the tough history paper but I ended up doing better.. So happy..
As for my friends, I'm happy for people who did well like Atassha, Kay, SNG friends and many more.. I cried upon seeing Atassha's good results.. And I'm proud of Kay.. She passed her Maths though she dislike it and was very stressful being in the Band 1 class due to too much work per day and all those nagging plus the teacher who keeps picking on her.. POA, she's not into it unlike me but she started to come for more POA remedials and seek me for help.. She almost gave up but I'm glad she didn't.. A good role model to those who feels like giving up.. I remember her telling me how she did after the POA paper.. Telling me she can't do it and didn't manage to balance certain accounts.. Yet, she gotten herself a C5 when the highest she ever get was 50/100.. So proud of her.. As for the SNG friends, there isn't any more for me to say.. They are smart students..
To those who didn't do well or didn't meet their expectations, don't be too down.. I believe everyone tried their best.. Maybe they are just being unlucky to have a certain markers..
Anyway, I certainly hate my computer now.. Each time I want to shut down the comp, it will restart on its own instead of shutting down.. When I'm busy doing my work or chatting, it will restart on its own.. Each time it restarts instead of shutting down, I simply just off the computer using the off button.. Haha.. Don't give a damn.. And my dad changed my keyboard to a keyboard that I dislike.. I have difficulties typing now.. It seems as if I'm a new learner who presses the buttons like no one business.. Haiz..
Lastly, good luck for the NSS b girls for their game tmr..
Disappointed with my E Maths and POA results.. Was expecting A2 for Maths but I got B3.. I expected A1 for my POA but only got A2.. But I'm very happy with my Combined Humanities.. The result was unexpected.. It obviously exceeds my expectations.. Only hope for a B3 after doing the tough history paper but I ended up doing better.. So happy..
As for my friends, I'm happy for people who did well like Atassha, Kay, SNG friends and many more.. I cried upon seeing Atassha's good results.. And I'm proud of Kay.. She passed her Maths though she dislike it and was very stressful being in the Band 1 class due to too much work per day and all those nagging plus the teacher who keeps picking on her.. POA, she's not into it unlike me but she started to come for more POA remedials and seek me for help.. She almost gave up but I'm glad she didn't.. A good role model to those who feels like giving up.. I remember her telling me how she did after the POA paper.. Telling me she can't do it and didn't manage to balance certain accounts.. Yet, she gotten herself a C5 when the highest she ever get was 50/100.. So proud of her.. As for the SNG friends, there isn't any more for me to say.. They are smart students..
To those who didn't do well or didn't meet their expectations, don't be too down.. I believe everyone tried their best.. Maybe they are just being unlucky to have a certain markers..
Anyway, I certainly hate my computer now.. Each time I want to shut down the comp, it will restart on its own instead of shutting down.. When I'm busy doing my work or chatting, it will restart on its own.. Each time it restarts instead of shutting down, I simply just off the computer using the off button.. Haha.. Don't give a damn.. And my dad changed my keyboard to a keyboard that I dislike.. I have difficulties typing now.. It seems as if I'm a new learner who presses the buttons like no one business.. Haiz..
Lastly, good luck for the NSS b girls for their game tmr..
she wrote on Monday, February 12, 2007 @ 3:30 PM