"There are some things ive done in my life that i havent been proud of.
Often, i question myself why.
If i were given the chance to turn back time,
what would have i done differently?
Surely, i would have changed a hell lota things.
Corrected mistakes that i knew i was gonna make.
But, truth of the matter is that i cant. you cant. no one can.
My past haunts me, and my present questions.
For that, i pay the price for my mistakes in blood, sweat and tears.
Even those of whom i really love and care about.
How can i be so selfish?
Life is not fair, that i know.
I've been slapped with reality one too many times.
But, I never learn do i?
I've lost one too many people in my life.
I dont wanna lose anymore.
Thats pain, i cannot bear to go through anymore.
My heart is heavy, very heavy.
And indeed i am very disappointed in myself...."

above text was taken elsewhere. somehow, i seriously think it was a good post. well, for goodness sake, it would take ages for me to write in such a way. ms president, you got to agree with me in this right? but yeah. after reading, it really makes me think alot. of my past, present and what im actually heading for in the future. hmmmm.


she wrote on Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 10:17 PM