Nur Atassha M.Nasir.I got woken up from my wonderful sleep upon reading her sms early this morning. Tasha! You should have told me days earlier that you’re going for it today! NO! Basically, you should have told me that you’re actually going for it! So upset lah girl. But I STILL LOVE YOU! Haha! The girl who shares the same dream as me when it comes to academic. GET WELL SOON so we can hurry meet up and plan for our bbq/chalet. HAHA!
I really wish there’s 48hrs in a day so you can probably have more time for yourself and for us to meet! Been ages since we met and I REALLY MISS YOU LOVE! 2 months of not meeting each other and things happened so much on your side. SOOO MUCH! And I can’t stand seeing you like this. The meet-up better come fast. Meanwhile, HANG ON GIRL! I STILL LOVE YOU. And so are the rest of the girls! ;)
exactly 2 months since i last saw the girls. that long.
I REALLY MISS THEM!
kay.tasha.netha.yati.pat.
she wrote on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 @ 5:51 PM